Your generous donations can sponsor a transplant athlete at the DonateLife Transplant Games of America! It costs $1,500+ to attend and that makes it unattainable for some recipients. It is our team’s goal to remove the financial barrier so that everyone can have the unique experience of community and encouragement that happens at the Games. The next Games is in San Diego in July 2022, which is coming quickly!
Please consider making a donation today. With a $1,500 donation, your name or company logo will appear on the back of our uniform. Your name or logo would reach over 3,000 recipients, families, supporters, vendors, and other sponsors!
If you’d like to learn more about Team Arizona’s athletes, please click here.
We want to thank the sponsors who have pledged to give for the 2022 Games:
- Gold Medal Sponsors ($10,001+): Arizona Kidney Foundation
- Bronze Medal Sponsors ($5,001 – 10,000): Donor Network of Arizona, ProAuto Sports
- Silver Medal Sponsors ($2,501 – 5,000): Banner Transplant Institute, Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Supporting Level Sponsors ($500 – 2,500): Dignity Health, Walgreens Pharmacy
We want to give a huge “THANK YOU” to our Sponsors of the 2018 Games in Salt Lake City:
- Gold Medal Sponsors ($10,000+): BlueCross Blue Shield of Arizona, Arizona Kidney Foundation
- Bronze Medal Sponsors ($5,000 – 10,000): Donor Network of Arizona, ProAuto Sports
- Supporting Level Sponsors ($500 – 2,500): Walgreens Pharmacy